There are a great many Google Chrome Extensions and plenty of lists of the Top
10 20 50 Chrome Extensions. I wonâ€™t attempt to compete with these Top X lists. Rather, Iâ€™ll just list a few that have caught my eye. You can always add your own in the comments.
- Instachrome â€“ save links to read later using Instapaper .
- Readability Redux â€“ remove the clutter and concentrate on the text you are reading
- No more tabs â€“ limit the number of tabs you can open to keep you from getting carried away.
- New tab with clock â€“ donâ€™t like the speed dial? Replace it with a clock instead.
- New tab showing Google Tasks â€“ prefer to track your ToDo list rather than the watching the clock? Then install this.
- Blank new tab â€“ rather go for a blank canvas? Then this is for you (you can search from the address bar anyway)
- StayFocusd â€“ prevent yourself from spending too much time on those time-wasting sites (like the Google Chrome Extensions site !)
- Slick RSS – if anyone still follows RSS feeds
- ChromeMilk â€“ the unofficial Remember the Milk extension. Thereâ€™s an official one too that Remember the Milk for GMail
- Vimium â€“ add Vim keybindings to Chrome
If you have any particular favourites, let us know in the comments.